What I'm Interested In
by Philip W. Currier
I'm interested in space, science and technology. I am learning about space as much as I can. I just got 5 books about space. I've read 1 already and I just got them last night. I plan to be an astronaut when I grow up. I hate math but if I want to be an astronaut I have to have 3 Ph.D. and two bachelors degrees. I also have to run a mile in 3 minutes and 1 sec. I also have to be in the air force.
1. There are billions upon billions of galaxies in space.
2. There are things called black holes in space that could suck us up and through us into a whole new universe.
3. In 5,000,000,000 years the sun will burn out of helium, blow up and burn all the inner planets except for Mars which will be scorched.
4. All of the planets are named after Roman gods.
5. All the planets in order from the sun out are Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, asteroid belt, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
6. Pluto's and Neptune's path change every 23-51 years.
7. A ton of meteorites hit the earth every day.
8. Billions of tiny meteors the size of a pea hit the earth every 36 years.
Philip Currier's Rocket
Philip's Home Page
Mother's Home Page | Uncle Donald's Home Page | Uncle Bill's Home Page
Added to the WWW 06-02-98